A lot of people around me are complying about failures of phones, tablets and GPS devices (and notebooks and PCs, too). I though that it isn’t my case (except several older devices that died before some time), but:
- the nVidia Shield tablet: there is a battery fire risk and my device is affected by this issue,
- the HP Touchpad died during the weekend – it doesn’t power off,
- the eTrex 30 GPS randomly loses saved GPX data (geocaches, to be precise),
- the Lenovo X61s refuses to boot the Ubuntu (it looks like a hard drive problem),
- the Bluetooth keyboard started to refuse to pair with any device.
Is not an exactly short list, is it?